How to Reserve from Home
With your new password, you can place materials on reserve which are owned by our library or request an inter-ibrary loan from another library.
- Start with a search in the box just above this text labeled, "Search For Books, Movies, Audio"
- Search for any item by author, title, subject or word
- Once found, click on the item you wish to reserve
- Click on the Request It button
- Enter your BARCODE and PASSWORD
- Select your pickup location and click on Submit
New items, which may be on order, may not display in the catalog. Call the library or stop in to speak with us if an item you are looking for is brand new.
If you do not find an item you are looking for in our catalog, you may also request items owned by other libraries outside of Suffolk County. To initiate this request, fill out this form or stop in the library. You may also contact the Reference Department at 631 288-3335 ext. 4. You will be contacted when your item is received. You will also be contacted if for any reason your request cannot be fulfilled.