Create a Password
With your library card and a password you can renew materials you already have checked out on your card from any computer with Internet access.
Additionally, you may request to reserve items, check pending reserves and request inter-library loans through our Web page.
Follow these quick steps and get started today:
- Click here to bring you to your Patron Record link
- Enter your BARCODE from the back of your library card and type in a 6-8 digit password of your choice (alpha and/or numeric) and click GO
- Re-enter your password in the appropriate fields
- Hit ENTER or DISPLAY RECORD
If you have followed the instructions, your name and account information will display on the upper left corner of the screen. On the right side of the screen you will have the option of…
- Changing your password
- Viewing items currently checked out on your card (if any) and requesting renewals of those items
- Viewing outstanding reserves (if any)