- Westhampton Free Library ADULT card holders ONLY.
- Library card must be in good standing.
- The same library card used to reserve a museum pass is the card needed at time of checkout.
- One museum pass can be reserved at a time and one pass every 30 days PER FAMILY.
- The lending period for all passes, except the American Natural History Museum, is three days; beginning at 9:30am and ending two days later at 4:00pm. The American Natural History Museum vouchers are actual tickets and you may request up to four per cardholder/household.
- All reservation should be for the date you will pick the passes up at the Library.
- Passes can be picked up at the Reference Desk and be checked out, with the card used at registration, at the Circulation Desk.
- Passes should always be returned to the Circulation Desk to be checked back in. If the library is closed, passes can be returned via the book drop.
- There is a $20 fee per day for passes returned late. If a pass is lost it is the responsibility of the patron to cover the replacement costs.
(below will be a list of passes and the ability or patrons to request them)