July 9, 2014 @ 9:30 am
Minutes of the Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 Meeting at 9:30am
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Joan Levan, President; Karen Andrews, Vice-President; June Sellin, Secretary; Jennifer Mendelson, Treasurer; Maria Moore, Trustee.
ALSO IN ATTENDANCE: Danielle Waskiewicz, Director and Donna Leotta, Business Manager.
- Call to Order at 10:05am by President Levan.
- The minutes of the June 11th, 2014 Board Meeting were reviewed. A motion to approve these minutes was made by Andrews and seconded by Sellin. Approved.
- The Treasurer’s Report was reviewed. A motion to approve the monthly bills was made by Mendelson and seconded by Andrews. Approved.
- The Board reviewed Income and Expenses Analysis reports for the month of June. Fiscal Year end reports will be reviewed in September after a final closing of the books is performed.
- The Board received information from Leotta regarding the terms and costs associated with a SCNB credit card. The Board was in agreement to replace our existing credit card accounts with Bank of America to SCNB’s credit card. The Board signed new signature cards with SCNB removing Maria Moore as Treasurer and adding Jennifer Mendelson as same.
- The Reports were read with interest.
- OLD BUSINESS: No Old Business.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- The Board reviewed the newly revised Holiday Time Off Policy. A Motion to approve this policy was made by Levan and seconded by Sellin. At 11:07am, Andrews was excused from the remainder of the meeting.
- The Board reviewed the newly revised Birthday Time Off Policy. A Motion to approve this policy was made by Levan and seconded by Sellin.
- A motion to adjourn the regular meeting and proceed to Executive Session to discuss personnel was made at 11:26am by Levan and seconded by Moore. Approved.
- A motion to adjourn Executive Session was made at 12:30pm by Levan and seconded by Sellin. Approved.
The next regular meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 13th, 2014 at 9:30am.