July 30, 2014 @ 9:30 am – Marketing Meeting
Minutes of the Wednesday, July 30, 2014 Meeting at 9:30 am
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Joan Levan, President; Karen Andrews, Vice-President; June Sellin, Secretary; Jennifer Mendelson, Treasurer; Maria Moore, Trustee.ALSO IN ATTENDANCE: Danielle Zubiller, Director and Victor Caputo, Supernova Marketing and Public Relations Consultant.
- Call to Order at 9:35am by President Levan.
- The Board discussed our contract districts with an emphasis on how to increase contract membership in Manorville and East Moriches. A welcome brochure for civic meetings and functions as well as prospective new home buyers for realtors to give out will be implemented.
- The Board discussed the newsletter with interest. The Board agreed to continue to highlight staff on the front page, to continue to highlight programs and include new services being offered. Board also discussed including articles about the Board members and continuing to make the newsletter as appealing as possible so patrons want to read it.
- The Board agreed to continue all avenues currently being used as publicity.
- The Board discussed strategic planning with interest.
- No actions were taken, Mr. Caputo was excused and a motion to adjourn to executive session to discuss patrons was made at 10:37a.m. by Moore and seconded by Sellin. Approved.
- A motion to adjourn the meeting was made at 11:05a.m. by Sellin and seconded by Moore. Approved.